The Hobie Wave is an easy-to-sail, easy-to-rig speedster that will quickly have you smiling.
The Wave’s underbody shape eliminates the need for daggerboards, and its rotomolded polyethylene hulls are virtually indestructible, making it ideal for beginners and adventurers alike. A large, fully battened, boomless mainsail provides plenty of power in the light stuff, but twists off in a breeze for added control. And should your rig go horizontal, the “Hobie Bob” mast float makes righting the boat simple and safe.
Enjoyed solo or with crew members, the Wave is also available as the Wave Club edition, ideal for schools, organizations or resorts.
- Length: 13' / 3.96 m
- Weight: 245 lbs / 111 kg
- Beam: 7' / 2.13 m
- Capacity: 800 lbs / 362 kg
- Draft w/ Rudder Up: 11" / 0.28 m
- Sail Area: 95 sq ft / 9.0 sq m
- Mast Length: 20' / 6.09 m
- Crew: 1-4
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Unique Keel Shape Eliminates Daggerboards
- EZ Loc Rudder System
- Fully-Battened, Multi-Colored Square-Top, Dacron
- Boomless Rig
- Righting-Line & Hobie Mast Float
- Comptip Mast for Safety
- Padded Seat Cushions
- Patented Multi-colored Zipper reefing sail
- Jib kit
- Spinnaker kit
- Padded backrests
All Colors, Graphics and Specifications are subject to change without notice